Thursday, November 6, 2014

"L. E"ad"...ing Back Into It" (Hand-written On Sunday, 10-26-14 @ 3-3:15 PM)

Looking at that title, I thought of several questions a reader may ask. The first was, "What is 'ad'?" My reply is, "One of four things:
  • To (perhaps) my Pastor & some past teachers, a time period.
  • To my best friend, a preposition.
  • To my father, something you sell/read for a radio station.
  • To me, the least-important part of that title.
"L. E." is an abbreviation for something I created & (semi-) wrote aver a dozen years ago. At long last, I may be within six-weeks-or-so of fully writing it. The other part in quotation marks is a still-incomplete portion of "L. E.". While largely-inactive, it has/they have been large sections of my physical & mental existence/concentration for that time. This means whenever I finish it/them, I can promote plans/things on my "back burners", or work/concentrate on things I have yet to even consider.
As the famous phrase goes, the future/2015 could be/get "very interesting".

No comments:

Post a Comment