Saturday, September 21, 2013

"See Me, Feel Me..."

Hey, everyone! I'm back again! (A while back, on my old blog, I set-out an aim for myself to do 1 a week. That is what I am aiming for again here.)

Another thing I did a lot on my old blog I am repeating here is "stealing" titles. For anyone who may not know, my title this time comes from a song by The Who. (Or, as my Dad often called it when I was growing up, "Who-music".) I actually can't tell you the last time I listened to any "Who-music", largely because it's near the end of my largely-alphabetized CD collection, & therefore VERY hard to get to.

The reason I chose this title is those are my two best hopes to communicate with anyone right now. I finally did get my hearing aid the other day, but the audiologist had VERY specific instructions about when I should/shouldn't wear it. Mom & I (long story short) kinda broke those the day of the appointment, so I'm kinda wondering where to go from there, how, etc.

Another thing that continues is my ongoing effort to get a computer. Actually, perhaps that should be "effortS". See, a key part of this is timing. I am simultaneously wanting to get a new computer & get entirely rid of any connections to my "legal guardian(s)".

-[The explanation for the quotes is a long story... The explanation for the "(s)" is not so much of one. If I call the office of Mr. Letson, who I was first told was my guardian, I am asked if I wish to talk to him, schedule an appointment with him, etc. If I E-mail him (the address is on his business card), however, I will pass about 50 birthdays before I "hear" from him again. Meanwhile, E-mail another man in the same office, & he fully answers all questions within a day. Ironically, this is one of the main reasons I wish to get rid of my connections to all of them.]

I was told long ago (during 1 of maybe 5 times I've actually spoken to Mr. Letson) the steps that needed to be taken for me to get a computer (since he/his office has control of my financial accounts right now). I was never told how I might be able to do it if I remove any & all "guardians", but I'm betting that accomplishment would involve more of me & much less of my "representatives" (& all that jazz), & yet still (in some semi-ironic way) be more difficult for me. Therefore, if any of them actually find my blog (got a weird paranoia-like feeling they Google me, etc. once in a while), take this as a warning that getting my new/next computer will be THE LAST THING YOU EVER DO FOR ME!!!

Anyhow, as I alluded to early on, this blog was mainly set to hit the one-a-week aim, & mention the new hearing aid. I have no medical appointments this upcoming week, so I may skip blogging 'til October.

No comments:

Post a Comment